Thursday, March 29, 2007

Terengganu Pulau Kapas Swimathon 2007


Yeap....


Swimming 6.5km from Pulau Kapas to Marang beach....the sheer thought of it makes me shiver...but on the other hand....I have got to go hit the waves.


6.5km running is just daily training for running. No problemo if you hit the tarmac. But swimming is another matter.


I have been hitting the pool at Cheras every day...at least weekdays 3km swim non stop. And on the weekends that'll be....6km (if only they would give me more time).


The only thing I envy the other guys is their speed. Yup..they swim faster than me. Nevermind, just got to swim more elegantly.


Got myself registered here... http://www.triathlonmalaysia.com/


2 comments:

Azman said...

Whoa. 6km swim? This is insane!! Good luck dude.

Hey I would like to link you up, but it would be nice if i knew your name. :)

Ning said...

Wow... swim... I can't even swim and you're going for a 6.5 sea-wave-hard swim...