Thursday, January 15, 2009

2nd bike....


She's exactly the type I am looking for. Not so pretty by outlook, but at least she will fulfill a few functions such as going for nearby places like the pool, eating outlets, and the nearby Tesco. And the good thing is, it's a bike that I don't mind losing to theft.

The bike is pretty old, and I think I am third hand. The wheelsets are sealed bearing, and surprisingly not so heavy and smooth going. The back shifter is an old Shimano 105. And the crank is a bit lighter than the polygon i am having. The frame is a bit large for my size though, but I soon got used to it.

The riding experience is not really superb, with the back wheel occasionally rattling. There's some gap at the wheel and the frame. The brakes are pretty worn off. And the tyres really needed a change. There's visible cracks on them.

But, it's ride able.

Oh wait...I now got a third bike...but I'll introduce her later.

No comments: